- 300 grams Beetroot
- 500 grams water
- 2 sprigs roesmary
- 2 sprigs Tyme
- 1 level tablespoon sugar
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 80 grams red wine vinegar
- 55 grams Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 80 grams onion
- 40 grams Butter
- 20 grams olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 520 grams water
- 2 level tablespoons Thremomix vege stock paste
- 300 grams beetroot juice, From when you roast the beetroot
- 300 grams cut beetroot
- Salt and pepper
1h 31minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oinon in the cut on speed 5 for 3 sec
Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with a spatula and add in 20 grams of butter, 20 grams olive oil and 320g risotto rice.
Cook for 5 min 120C speed 1.5
Add 60g white wine and place in your butterfly whisk.
Cook for 2 min 120C speed 1.5
Scrape the bottom of the mixing bowl to loosen the rice.
Add in Stock paste, 520 grams water Cook for 13 min 100C speed 1.5 Place simmering basket on top of the lid instead of the measuring cup.
Making the Risotto
You can half the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce