- 300 grams Beetroot
- 500 grams water
- 2 sprigs roesmary
- 2 sprigs Tyme
- 1 level tablespoon sugar
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 80 grams red wine vinegar
- 55 grams Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 80 grams onion
- 40 grams Butter
- 20 grams olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 520 grams water
- 2 level tablespoons Thremomix vege stock paste
- 300 grams beetroot juice, From when you roast the beetroot
- 300 grams cut beetroot
- Salt and pepper
1h 31minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oinon in the cut on speed 5 for 3 sec
Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with a spatula and add in 20 grams of butter, 20 grams olive oil and 320g risotto rice.
Cook for 5 min 120C speed 1.5
Add 60g white wine and place in your butterfly whisk.
Cook for 2 min 120C speed 1.5
Scrape the bottom of the mixing bowl to loosen the rice.
Add in Stock paste, 520 grams water Cook for 13 min 100C speed 1.5 Place simmering basket on top of the lid instead of the measuring cup.
Making the Risotto
You can half the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)