- 120 g mozzarella (roughly chopped)
- 500 g zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 onion (cut in half)
- 1 tsp ground all spice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g pine nuts
- 100 g long grain white rice
- 2 Free-range eggs
- 100g g Fetta (crumbed)
- salt & pepper
- Creme fraiche (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Line 22cm spring-formcake tine with baking paper.
Chop mozzarella 5 secs/speed 5. Set aside.
Chop zucchini & dill 5 secs/speed 5.
Set aside into a seperate bowl to the mozzarella.
Chop onion for 3 secs/speed 7.
Add ground all spice and oil to onion and
Saute 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add reserved zucchini, 30 grams of the pine nuts, rice, eggs, fetta and salt and pepper.
Mix 20 secs//speed 3.
Pour into prepared tin, smoothing the top flat.
Sprinkle over the mozzarella and remaining pine nuts.
Sit the cake tin on a baking tray and bake in oven for 40-50 minutes until golden and firm to touch.
Cool for 10 mintues before removing from the tin and serve with the creme fraiche.
Accessories you need
This recipe is quick, easy, cheap, vegetarian and gluten-free. The uncooked rice absorbs the moisture from the zucchinis, binding the filling as it cooks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry