- 700 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- 125 g Evoo, (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup chives
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, mint or basil
- 220 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 150 g Self Raising Flour, (1 cup)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved (add more or less if your prefer)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Spring Summer Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Main course Side dish Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pie, quiche Tart Vegetable dish
Preheat oven to 180C and line 22cm square tin with baking paper.
Place zucchini into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 7. Strain through simmering basket, using a small plate to compress the zucchini down, remove as much liquid as possible.
Place parmesan and herbs into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8.
Add eggs and oil and mix 5 sec/speed 7.
Strain through simmering basket, again using a small plate to compress down, and remove as much liquid as possible.
Add zucchini, feta (leaving some for top of slice), salt, pepper and flour to the egg mixture and mix 20 sec/Reverse/speed 4 or until properly combined.
Pour into prepared tin, sprinkle remaining feta and gently press in cherry tomatoes on top.
Bake 45 - 50 min ensuring the top is still slightly bouncy to the touch.
Once baked, leave in tin for 10 min to set before placing on a wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a salad for dinner or leftovers make great lunches!
Tip: This recipe can also be cooked in muffin tins to create individual portions. Simply reduce cooking time to allow for smaller size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Fennel Pesto
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren