- 700 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- 125 g Evoo, (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup chives
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, mint or basil
- 220 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 150 g Self Raising Flour, (1 cup)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved (add more or less if your prefer)
Preheat oven to 180C and line 22cm square tin with baking paper.
Place zucchini into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 7. Strain through simmering basket, using a small plate to compress the zucchini down, remove as much liquid as possible.
Place parmesan and herbs into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8.
Add eggs and oil and mix 5 sec/speed 7.
Strain through simmering basket, again using a small plate to compress down, and remove as much liquid as possible.
Add zucchini, feta (leaving some for top of slice), salt, pepper and flour to the egg mixture and mix 20 sec/Reverse/speed 4 or until properly combined.
Pour into prepared tin, sprinkle remaining feta and gently press in cherry tomatoes on top.
Bake 45 - 50 min ensuring the top is still slightly bouncy to the touch.
Once baked, leave in tin for 10 min to set before placing on a wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a salad for dinner or leftovers make great lunches!
Tip: This recipe can also be cooked in muffin tins to create individual portions. Simply reduce cooking time to allow for smaller size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Shepherds pie
- Breakfast Beans
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Glazed Lemon zucchini loaf
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Zucchini Brownies
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Easy pasta side dish
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie