- 400 g Chicken Breast or Tenderloin
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 tbsp Smokey Paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 50-100 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Handfuls Fresh Basil Leaves
- 80 g Pinenuts (Raw or Toasted)
- 50 g pecans
- 100 g feta
- 100 g Cream or Natural Yoghurt
- 200 g Pasta (Spirals, Penne, Shells)
- Handful Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1. Mix together chicken pieces and seasonings. Place on wet baking paper (optional) on varoma tray.
2. In TM bowl, insert simmering basket with pasta, and add 800ml water.
3. Cook 16 min / Varoma / Speed 2.
Check chicken is fully cooked, then set pasta and chicken aside in Thermoserver.
1. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl. Chop 3 sec / Speed 7.
2. Add oil and spinach and sauté 3 min / 100° / Speed 2.
3. Add remaining ingredients (except tomato) and Turbo 2-3 times, until desired consistency is reached.
4. Stir through pasta.
5. Top with pinenuts, roasted tomato, and/or parmesan (all optional).
Chicken and Pasta
The quantities listed here are best guesses- I just threw together what I had on hand! Feel free to adjust to suit your tastes / needs. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Zucchini Muffins
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Cauliflower Greek Salad
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Three Colour Fritatta