- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 500 g cold water
- 200 g cream
- 1 level tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock paste TM
- 300 g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 100 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put the cheese and cornflour into the TM bowl and grate 6 seconds speed 8. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside. Do not clean bowl.
Insert Blade Cover, Put the water, cream, garlic, vegetable stock and pasta into the TM bowl.
Cook for 20 minutes 100°C speed 1, MC on.
- While pasta is cooking prewarm the thermoserver with boiling water, and chop the chives.
Add the reserved cheese and milk to the remaining liquid in the TM bowl and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 1, MC on.
Pour the sauce and pasta into the thermoserver, add the chives and stir through. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Cooking the pasta
Extras can easily be added to this, like cubed leftover meat, mushrooms and/or zucchini and other vegetables. Don't skimp on the Parmesan it gives this most of its amazing flavour.
fresh garlic can be used, just chop in bowl before putting in the blade cover.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese