- 1 clove garlic, Large
- 1 onion, (120g)
- 10 gram Butter, (or nuttlex)
- 20 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 200 gram mushrooms
- 200 gram blue cheese
- 1 can coconut cream
- himilayan salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Garlic in Bowl3 seconds/speed 5Scrape down bowl
- Qaurter Onion and place in bowl5 seconds/speed 5
- Add Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil5 minutes/100/speed 1
- Add Mushrooms3 minutes/100/speed 1
- Add Cheese1 minute/100/speed 1
- Salt to taste
- With a spoon add the top layer of cream from can of Coconut Cream (should be approx 1/3 of the can)10 second/speed 1
SERVE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF PASTA AND ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles