- 1 clove garlic, Large
- 1 onion, (120g)
- 10 gram Butter, (or nuttlex)
- 20 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 200 gram mushrooms
- 200 gram blue cheese
- 1 can coconut cream
- himilayan salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Garlic in Bowl3 seconds/speed 5Scrape down bowl
- Qaurter Onion and place in bowl5 seconds/speed 5
- Add Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil5 minutes/100/speed 1
- Add Mushrooms3 minutes/100/speed 1
- Add Cheese1 minute/100/speed 1
- Salt to taste
- With a spoon add the top layer of cream from can of Coconut Cream (should be approx 1/3 of the can)10 second/speed 1
SERVE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF PASTA AND ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti