- 700 g tomatoes
- 3 level tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2c water
- 1 level tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 level tsp crushed ginger
- 25 g olive oil
- 1/4 level tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 level tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 heaped tsp sugar
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into except salt.
30s/sp10 until smooth.
Add salt until desired flavor. I use
Accessories you need
Colour will darken and taste will intensify once reduced.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramel Meringue tarts
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns