- 450 g Beef, Fat trimmed and cut into cubes
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 1 onion, Pealed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 190 g champignons, (One tin) or use fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon EDC Veg stock paste
- 170 g Tomatoe Paste
- 400 g tomatoes, Roughly chopped (or 1 tin)
- 10 black olives
- 6 --- Semi Dried Tomatoes, Sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano, or 1/2 - 1 tbsp dried
- 10 leaves fresh basil, or 1/2 - 1 tbsp dried
- 70 g red wine, Optional
1. Add beef to TM bowl and press turbo 2 - 3 times, for 2 - 3 seconds each until beef is minced to your liking. Set aside. Clean and rinse the bowl
2. Place carrots, zucchini, onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 7
3. Add oil and mince and cook for 10mins/Varoma/reverse/speed 1
4. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 20 mins/100degrees/reverse/speed soft
Recipe adapted from //mellymaks.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto