- 1 onion peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 grams olive oil
- 4 Rashers of Bacon
- 1 heaped teaspoon Stock Concentrate
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 100 grams cream
- 100 grams water
Recipe is created for
Add Garlic and Onion to the Bowl process at speed 8/5 seconds, scrape down the side and process again. Add oil and sautee at 100C for 5 mins/speed 2. Once done add chopped bacon and sautee again for 4 mins at 100C/speed 2 . add the remaining ingredients and cook at 90c for 10mins/speed 3 . Add to your pasta and stir through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Bounty Cake