- 1 onion peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 grams olive oil
- 4 Rashers of Bacon
- 1 heaped teaspoon Stock Concentrate
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 100 grams cream
- 100 grams water
Recipe is created for
Add Garlic and Onion to the Bowl process at speed 8/5 seconds, scrape down the side and process again. Add oil and sautee at 100C for 5 mins/speed 2. Once done add chopped bacon and sautee again for 4 mins at 100C/speed 2 . add the remaining ingredients and cook at 90c for 10mins/speed 3 . Add to your pasta and stir through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta