- 75 g Parmesan cheese
- 1500 g water
- 3 tbsp TM Vegetable or Chicken stock Paste
- 375 g brussels sprouts
- 1/4 tsp saffron threads
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 30 g Butter
- 375 g arborio rice
- 75 g dry white wine
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g extra butter, optional
1. Grate Parmesan cheese in TM bowl 10 seconds speed 8 and set aside.
2, Measure water and stock paste into TM bowl, insert simmering basket and bring to boil; 12 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
3. Prepare Brussels sprouts by trimming and cutting a cross into each base.
4. Place Brussels sprouts into simmering basket and cook 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
5. Using spatula remove simmering basket, setting Brussels sprouts aside; tip stock into ThermoServer, add saffron and cover.
6. Place onion into TM bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7 and scrape down.
7. Add oil and butter and saute without MC 3 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
8. Add rice and saute without MC 2 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1 on reverse.
9. Add wine and deglaze without MC by cooking 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 1 on reverse.
10. Add stock with saffron and pepper and cook 15 minutes 100 degrees speed 1 on reverse.
11. Cut Brussels sprouts into quarters and place into ThermoServer.
12. Add Parmesan cheese and extra butter (if desired) and mix 1 minute speed 3 on reverse.
13. Tip risotto into ThermoServer on top of Brussels sprouts, cover and allow to stand 5 minutes before stirring and adjusting seasonings to taste.
14. Serve with grilled, oven roasted or pan fried Italian sausages, bacon or pancetta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma