- 3 --- eggs
- 200 grams cracked wheat
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (olive oil)
- 90 grams chicken breast fillet, cut into pieces
- 90 grams sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 dash Salt and pepper
- 0.5 portions basil pesto, EDC pg 71
- 40 grams Butter
Mill the cracked wheat 40 sec / speed 10.
Add the remaining ingredients and knead 2 min / / .
Remove from mixing bowl and allow to rest for 30 mins, whilst making the filling and pesto.
Roll out the dough using a pasta machine or rolling pin, until it is paper thin.
Place the filling in teaspoons about 5 cm apart.
Place another sheet of pasta over the top.
Use your fingers to pinch the edges around the filling then cut away the excess pasta. Rest on a clean tea towel for 20 mins.
Cook for 4 minutes in boiling water with a dash of oil and pinch of salt.
Mince the chicken breast and sweet potato 8 sec / speed 9.
Prepare as mentioned in the EDC.
Add butter and cook 70 degrees / 3 min / speed 1.
Toss through the tortellini and serve.
The Tortellini Pasta:
The Basil Pesto:
You could add extra parmesan or fresh herbs as a garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Tuna Risotto
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Muesli Biscuits
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Paul west’s country river cottages jam drops
- Caramel Slice
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- mkr pate