- 3 --- eggs
- 200 grams cracked wheat
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (olive oil)
- 90 grams chicken breast fillet, cut into pieces
- 90 grams sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 dash Salt and pepper
- 0.5 portions basil pesto, EDC pg 71
- 40 grams Butter
Mill the cracked wheat 40 sec / speed 10.
Add the remaining ingredients and knead 2 min / / .
Remove from mixing bowl and allow to rest for 30 mins, whilst making the filling and pesto.
Roll out the dough using a pasta machine or rolling pin, until it is paper thin.
Place the filling in teaspoons about 5 cm apart.
Place another sheet of pasta over the top.
Use your fingers to pinch the edges around the filling then cut away the excess pasta. Rest on a clean tea towel for 20 mins.
Cook for 4 minutes in boiling water with a dash of oil and pinch of salt.
Mince the chicken breast and sweet potato 8 sec / speed 9.
Prepare as mentioned in the EDC.
Add butter and cook 70 degrees / 3 min / speed 1.
Toss through the tortellini and serve.
The Tortellini Pasta:
The Basil Pesto:
You could add extra parmesan or fresh herbs as a garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers