- 75 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 60 g onions, Quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- handful of parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g chorizo sausage, Cut length wise then sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 2 tbsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 3 pinches pepper, black, ground
- 1000 g water, warm, or whatever takes you to the fill line
- 300 g chicken breast fillet, Diced
- 100 g white wine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the parmesan into TM bowl & pulverise for 10 seconds Speed 9. Set aside.
- Place onion, garlic, parsley & pepper & chop for 3 sec on speed 6-7. Scrape down sides with spatula.
- Add oil & chorizo & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on + speed 1 with MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice & wine into bowl & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on + speed soft.
- Add stock & water (make sure you only fill upto the fill line on the TM bowl!) and cook for 15 mins at 100oC on + speed soft.
- Add in Chicken and cook for a futher 9 mins At 100oC on + speed soft.
- Pour into Thermoserver or any equivalent bowl and stir through parmesan. Allow to rest for around 10 mins.
This is a variant of the amazing recipe originally posted by
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne