- 75 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 60 g onions, Quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- handful of parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g chorizo sausage, Cut length wise then sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 2 tbsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 3 pinches pepper, black, ground
- 1000 g water, warm, or whatever takes you to the fill line
- 300 g chicken breast fillet, Diced
- 100 g white wine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the parmesan into TM bowl & pulverise for 10 seconds Speed 9. Set aside.
- Place onion, garlic, parsley & pepper & chop for 3 sec on speed 6-7. Scrape down sides with spatula.
- Add oil & chorizo & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on + speed 1 with MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice & wine into bowl & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on + speed soft.
- Add stock & water (make sure you only fill upto the fill line on the TM bowl!) and cook for 15 mins at 100oC on + speed soft.
- Add in Chicken and cook for a futher 9 mins At 100oC on + speed soft.
- Pour into Thermoserver or any equivalent bowl and stir through parmesan. Allow to rest for around 10 mins.
This is a variant of the amazing recipe originally posted by
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Passata Sauce
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup