- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 portions chicken breasts, chopped 2cm cubes
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 750 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 150 grams frozen corn kernels
- 60 grams Tasty cheese, chopped 2 cm cubes
- 1 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place spring onion and garlic in to mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
2. Add butter to bowl and saute 2 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Add chicken and rice and cook 7 minutes, 100 degrees , reverse speed 1.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl, add water and stock, cook 17 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
5. Add cheese, corn and chives, cook 4 minutes, 90 degrees reverse speed 2.
6. Season to taste.
Chicken and Corn Risottso
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce