- 70 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, small
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams white wine
- 760 grams water
- 2 lemons
- 100 grams Cooked shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- handful of snow peas or sugar snaps
- handful of baby spinach
Cut parmesan into cubes and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Peel onion and chop for 2 - 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add olive oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 1 with MC off.
Add rice and white wine and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 1
Add stock concentrate, shredded chicken, the juice of the lemons and water. Cook for 16 minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 2
Place spinach leaves in Thermoserver and pour risotto (which should be quite soupy) over. Add uncooked peas and cover thermoserver for 5 minutes to continue the cooking.
Add parmesan to taste and fold through. Serve with extra pamesan to garnish if desired.
A great way to use up left over cooked chicken, or steam a chicken thigh fillet in the Varoma. Add garlic to the onion if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto