- 3 Cups of left over Mushroom Risotto, From Basic Cook Book - I used about 3 cups. I added 150g chicken to risotto and only 100g mushrooms (both added at mushroom stage)
- 1 egg
- 25 gram breadcrumbs
- Oil of your choice (for shallow frying)
- 1 egg, (for crumbing)
- 100 gram breadcrumbs, (for crumbing)
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
After preparing Mushroom Risotto from BCB place in fridge to cool.
Once mixture is firm and cool place 3 cups worth into bowl with egg and breadcrumbs and mix together.
Once completely combined, roll into small balls (about 3cm balls).
Season the extra bread crumbs with salt and pepper (or any other herbs and spices you like)
Whisk egg and dip balls into egg mixture, then into breadcrumbs. Ensure entire ball is crumbed. You can 'double crumb' if you like by repeating process with each ball.
Place into a shallow pan with HOT oil. You want to hear the sizzle popping sound when this little baby hits the oil.
Shallow fry for about 15 seconds on each side or until golden brown and crunchy.
Serve with garlic aoili, tomato chutney or sweet chilli mayo.
Change the fillings if you like - could do a Thai Red Curry Prawn Arancini, or put a ball of mozzarella inside, chicken pesto arancini etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake