- 1 onion
- 1 Chicken Breast or 2 Thigh Fillets
- 5 Shortcut Bacon Pieces Roughly chopped
- 30 grams Butter
- 250 grams Pasta (penne/spaghetti/fettuchini)
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 2 teaspoons TM Veggie Stock
- pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Onion in TM Bowl & chop - speed 7 for 5 sec
Add bacon, chicken & butter and saute for 4 mins, varoma temp, , speed 1.
Add Pasta of choice (if using spaghetti/fettuchini break pasta in half or thirds), hot water, cream, TM Veggie stock, herbs & pepper.
Cook for 15 mins, 100 degrees, ,
This makes ALOT of pasta. Great dish when catering for large groups of people & also a very quick easy meal the whole family will enjoy!
This freezes really well.
Kids LOVE it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake