- 500 grams chicken breast, chopped to approx 2 cm pieces
- 200 grams bacon, chopped in larger dices
- 1 onion, chopped into 4
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 60 grams white wine
- small bunch of broccoli, chopped
- 30 grams oil
- 3 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 250 grams cream
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock, mixed with 100 gms water
- mixed herbs to taste
- parsley flakes to taste
- 250 grams linguini, cooked separately
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
Cook linguini in boiling water on stove, drain pasta & then put in thermoserver or other dish to keep warm.
While pasta is cooking on stove prepare the sauce in thermomix as per below:
1. Add onions and garlic to thermomix bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and add bacon and oil
3. Saute onions, garlic, bacon and oil for 6 minutes, 100c, on speed 1,
4. Add chicken, vegetable stock and white wine to TM and cook for 10 minutes, 100c, speed 1,
5. Add cream, brocolli, mixed herbs and parsley flakes and cook for a further 5 minutes, 100c, speed 1,
6. With 2 minutes left on the timer, disolve corn flour in measuring cup (MC) with a bit of water and add to TM bowl
7. In a large bowl mix the sauce, pasta linguini and grated parmesan cheese (to taste) and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken up - this will also thicken up overnight
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)