THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 Chorzio, Halved and sliced
- 20 leaves basil leaf, Handful approx 20 leaves
- 125 grams white wine
- 1 --- Capsicum, red, Small, sliced
- 500 grams water
- 2 tbsp veg stock
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 75 grams Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 300 g chicken breast, diced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the onion to bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
2. Add garlic & capsicum. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes on Varoma speed 1.
4. Add chirizo, tomatoes and basil and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
5. Add wine, water, stock paste and rice
6. Cook for 8 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
7. Add chicken and cook for a further 9 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
8. Placein thermoserver and stir through the parmasen cheese. Let sit for 5 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Beetroot Relish