- 500 g flour, "00" Pasta Flour
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g parmesan
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 parsnip
- 1/2 fennel bulb
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- olive oil
Place pasta ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 3min/"Dough mode" .
Roll through pasta machine to make thin wide sheets.
Use a generous sprinkle of flour between layers on a plate or in a container to stop sticking.
Uncooked Ravioli can be stored in fridge or freezer until needed.
Once cooked reheat the whole batch for serving by pouring boiling water over and toss with more Olive Oil.
Serve with Fennel foliage and a sprinkle of parmesan and freshly ground pepper.
This dish is a gourmet delight for any dinner party and also subtle enough for children to enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake