- 500 g chicken breast fillet, cut into halves
- 250 g pasta, dry
- 1100 g water, salted
- 50 g Butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 level tbsp flour
- 400 g Milk
- 200 g thickened cream, light
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated. Extra to serve.
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 50 g panko breadcrumbs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put salted water into the TM Bowl
2. Cut the Chicken Breasts in half and arrange in the Varoma on the tray
3. Place Varoma on TM Bowl/Lid and cook for 17 minutes/Varoma/speed 3
4. Add Pasta to the TM bowl and replace Varoma. Cook for 9 minutes/Varoma /speed 1. Cook until chicken and pasta are cooked through
5. Drain Pasta and pour into a baking dish
6. Add cooked chicken to the TM bowl and shred for up to 10 seconds/speed 4 until desired consistency is achieved. Add chicken to baking dish on top of pasta.
7. Rinse the TM bowl then add garlic. Chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
8. Add butter and cook for 3 minutes/120 degrees/speed 1 MC Off
9. Add flour, milk and thickened cream. Mix speed 3 for 3 seconds to combine. Cook for 5 minutes/120 degrees /speed 1 or until mixture thickens.
10. Add cheese and parsley to bowl 3 seconds/ speed 2
11. Add sauce to baking dish and mix to combine.
- 12. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over pasta mixture and grill for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle Parmesan to serve.
Chicken and Pasta
Creamy Garlic Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang