- 1 leek, chopped into chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 600 grams water
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, or Chicken
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 1 bunch Head Brocolini, cut into 4cm pieces, cut into 4cm pieces
8Recipe is created for
1. Place leek and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
3. Add tomatoes and chop for 5 seconds on speed 3.
4. Insert butterfly.
5. Add water, stock and broccolini and cook for 5 mins at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
6. Add rice and chicken and cook for 19 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
[size= 12px]7. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.[/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Black bean milk