- 1 leek, chopped into chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 600 grams water
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, or Chicken
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 1 bunch Head Brocolini, cut into 4cm pieces, cut into 4cm pieces
8Recipe is created for
1. Place leek and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
3. Add tomatoes and chop for 5 seconds on speed 3.
4. Insert butterfly.
5. Add water, stock and broccolini and cook for 5 mins at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
6. Add rice and chicken and cook for 19 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
[size= 12px]7. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.[/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup