- 1 leek, chopped into chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 600 grams water
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, or Chicken
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 1 bunch Head Brocolini, cut into 4cm pieces, cut into 4cm pieces
Recipe is created for
1. Place leek and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
3. Add tomatoes and chop for 5 seconds on speed 3.
4. Insert butterfly.
5. Add water, stock and broccolini and cook for 5 mins at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
6. Add rice and chicken and cook for 19 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
[size= 12px]7. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.[/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins