- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 30 grams raw cashews
- 4 cloves garlic, (or to taste)
- 90 grams fresh basil, (fresh or frozen)
- 150 grams olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 brown onion, (or red)
- 200 grams zucchini
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 800 grams cubed chicken
- GF spaghetti
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Follow Basil Pesto Recipe (Basic Cookbook)
- Follow step 1 of Chicken Pesto Pasta (Simply Delicious)
grate parmesan cheese and then add all ingredients (except Cubed Chicken and Spaghetti), 30 sec / speed 7
- Grate Parmesan cheese and blend all ingredients (except Cubed Chicken and Spaghetti) until smooth
- Cook Chicken until lightly browned
- Add pasta sauce and cook until warmed through (or to liking)
- Cook pasta while cubed chicken is being cooked, then add to pasta sauce.
Sauce Preparation With TM
Sauce Preparation - with blender
Cook Chicken and Pasta
Accessories you need
Serve with grated or shaved Parmesan Cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)