- 200 g butternut pumpkin, Peeled, diced 3cm cubes
- 1 --- onion, Halved
- 2 clove garlic, Peeled
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g white wine
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams water
- 500 g chicken breast, Diced
- 50 g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 350 g arborio rice
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 level tbsp Basil Pesto
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan cheese in
Reserve to side.
Place pumpkin and 70g of mixed stock in
Place in thermoserver to keep warm.
Add water to bowl and turbo to clean. Discard water and dry .
Place garlic and onion in
Scrape sides of
Sauté 2mins/100deg//Sp1 MC off
Add rice and wine to
Insert butterfly attachment
Add remaining water, stock, chicken, pesto, salt and pepper to
Add reserved Parmesan and spinach to
Place in thermoserver with served pumpkin and stir through with spatula.
Let stand for 10 mins and serve.
If you don’t have a Thermo server leave in your TM bowl with lid on for 10 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe