- 200 g butternut pumpkin, Peeled, diced 3cm cubes
- 1 --- onion, Halved
- 2 clove garlic, Peeled
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g white wine
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams water
- 500 g chicken breast, Diced
- 50 g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 350 g arborio rice
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 level tbsp Basil Pesto
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan cheese in
Reserve to side.
Place pumpkin and 70g of mixed stock in
Place in thermoserver to keep warm.
Add water to bowl and turbo to clean. Discard water and dry .
Place garlic and onion in
Scrape sides of
Sauté 2mins/100deg//Sp1 MC off
Add rice and wine to
Insert butterfly attachment
Add remaining water, stock, chicken, pesto, salt and pepper to
Add reserved Parmesan and spinach to
Place in thermoserver with served pumpkin and stir through with spatula.
Let stand for 10 mins and serve.
If you don’t have a Thermo server leave in your TM bowl with lid on for 10 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free