- 200 g butternut pumpkin, Peeled, diced 3cm cubes
- 1 --- onion, Halved
- 2 clove garlic, Peeled
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g white wine
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams water
- 500 g chicken breast, Diced
- 50 g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 350 g arborio rice
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 level tbsp Basil Pesto
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
- Place Parmesan cheese in
Reserve to side.
Place pumpkin and 70g of mixed stock in
Place in thermoserver to keep warm.
Add water to bowl and turbo to clean. Discard water and dry .
Place garlic and onion in
Scrape sides of
Sauté 2mins/100deg//Sp1 MC off
Add rice and wine to
Insert butterfly attachment
Add remaining water, stock, chicken, pesto, salt and pepper to
Add reserved Parmesan and spinach to
Place in thermoserver with served pumpkin and stir through with spatula.
Let stand for 10 mins and serve.
Accessories you need
If you don’t have a Thermo server leave in your TM bowl with lid on for 10 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls