- 1 large onion peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Chicken Breast.
- 400 grams pumpkin
- 1200 grams water
- 20 olive oil
- 3 heaped tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 1 --- handful of flat leaf parsley, to serve
- 1 stalk spring onion / shallot
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Creative Easy Low budget Natural Cooking Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma Meat dish Rice dish
Add onion & garlic to the bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 4.
scrape down the sides, add oil and sauté for 2 mins on 100degrees speed "Gentle stir setting"
place in the butterfly whisk. put in rice and 100gms of water. Cook for 2 minutes at 100degrees on "Gentle stir setting"
Add stock, 200gms of the pumpkin & remaining water. Cook for 20 minutes on 100degrees "Gentle stir setting"
place the remaining pumpkin on the bottom level of the varoma and cut the chicken breast(or thighs) into small cubes and place on the upper level of the varoma. Place it on to to steam.
When your rice is cooked, remove and place in the thermoserver to continue cooking For 10mins
rinse out your jug & add in 1000mls place the lid and varoma back on to continue cooking the chicken & pumpkin. 10mins/veroma/speed 4.
Once cooked mix all together adding in the parsley & shallots, sprinkle with some freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve.
Accessories you need
This makes 6 large portions and keeps well in the fridge for lunch the next day. You can even freeze for dinner during the week, just add more water before re-heating to make it wetter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS