THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Medium Brown Onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams white wine
- 500 grams chicken breast, cubed
- 400 grams butternut pumpkin, cubed and pre-steamed
- 720 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- 40 grams Parmesan or Pecorino Cheese, plus extra to serve
- 1 Large Handful of Baby Spinach
- 2 heaped tablespoons pine nuts, toasted, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place parmesan or pecorino into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to another bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place brown onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
3. Add butter and olive oil and saute 3 minutes/120*C/speed 1.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and saute 1 min/120*C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5, without measuring cup.
5. Add white wine and saute 2 min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5.
6. Add chicken and stock. Cook 10 min/100*C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup into mixing bowl lid.
7. Add mashed pumpkin. Cook for 5 min/100*C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup into mixing bowl lid.
8. Transfer into Thermoserver, mix through baby spinach and reserved 40g parmesan and mix through.
9. Serve topped with pine nuts.
Accessories you need
You can use sweet potato as a substitute for pumpkin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni