- 50 g Home made bread crumbs, (Gluten free if required)
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1-2 long green chilli, Split in half and cut into 1inch pieces
- 60 g pine nuts
- 15 g fresh basil leaves
- 45 g fresh spinach leaves
- 20 g olive oil
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 500 g chicken breast mince
- 1 heaped tsp Vegetable Stock Paste Concentrate
- 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste concentrate
- 40 g coconut cream
- 10 g tamari sauce
- 5 g sesame oil
- 30-40 Dumpling pastry sheets
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Make breadcrumbs from stale bread (gluten free if required) and place in a large cereal bowl and to the side. (Extra required if not using dumpling cases)
2. Place the following ingredients into the bowl
- garlic, chilli, pine nuts, basil, spinach, oil, salt.
3. Put lid and MC on the bowl.
4. Chop 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and REPEAT
5. Add chicken mince, 50g bread crumbs, coconut cream, both stocks, tamari and sesame oil to the bowl.
6. Put lid and MC on the bowl.
7. Chop 10 seconds, speed 4 IN REVERSE. Scrape down and REPEAT
8. Scrape the mixture, into the cereal bowl, (that held the breadcrumbs)
9. Rinse the TM bowl thoroughly with cold water.
10. Lightly spray both layers of the varoma with olive oil (or brush) - (Not aerosol)
11. Put 1.5 litres of water in the bowl.
12. Put on lid and MC
13. Heat water 15 mins -Varoma -speed 2
With bread mat on your bench
14. Lay out about 9 - 12 dumpling cases on your bread mat. Lightly spray or brush cases with water.
15. Place 1 teaspoonful of mixture onto the centre of each pastry case. Do not overload, or the filling will burst through when assembling your dumplings.
16. Fold each case in half, press down edges and crimp to seal, with your fingertips, squeezing out any air at the same time.
17. When sealed, place on the oiled varoma tray, with a little downward 'squish' to make them stand upright, making sure the dumplings are not touching.
18. When both trays are full, place varoma in position with clear lid on.
19. Cook for 15 - 20 mins (depending on the size of your dumplings), Varoma, speed 2.
20. When cooked, place them in an oval thermoserver, that has a small amount of boiling water and a drop of olive oil in it. (Stops them sticking to the base).
21. Place any remaining dumplings in the varoma and repeat step 19.
Serve whilst hot with your favourite sauces.
(Eg. Soy, light soy, sweet chilli, hot chilli).
This recipe works really well, to make ‘meatballs’ and roll them in gluten free breadcrumbs. Place on a baking tray then lightly spray with olive oil and bake in the oven at 180 deg C for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Discard water from bowl and Thermoserver.
Suitable for both TM5 and TM6 Thermomix machines.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe