- 100 g parmesan cubed
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 5 Garlic cloves peeled
- 125 g Bacon - diced
- 40 g Butter
- 1 tsp Veg Stock Paste
- 200 g thickened cream
- pinch salt & pepper
- 250 g fettucine Pasta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmesan cubes to the TM bowl, chop 10 sec / sp 10. Set aside.
Add onion & garlic to the TM bowl, chop 3 sec / sp 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add diced bacon, butter, salt & pepper & cook 3 min / 120 / sp 1 WITHOUT MC.
Add veg stock paste & thickened cream and cook 5 min / 120 / sp 1 WITHOUT MC.
Add carbonara sauce to cooked fettuncine pasta & top with grated parmesan to serve.
Accessories you need
Once you have cooked your pasta make sure you rinse under warm water so that doesn't go all sticky.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)