THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 100 g Semi sundried tomato
- 100ml white wine
- 400 g Chicken Thigh Diced
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 200 g fettuccine pasta, snapped in half
- 600ml water
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 100ml cream or evaporated milk
Recipe is created for
Place garlic & onion inTM bowl chop 3 secs Sp 5
Add sundried tomatoes saute 2 mins varoma sp 1
Add wine, cook 3 mins varoma, Sp 1
Add ckicken, mustard, fettucine or pasta of choice, water & stockand cream/milk.
Cook 15 mins 100C Reverse Sp 1
Can be rested in thermosever for 5 mins for pasta to absorb sauce
Serve with parma if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas