- 500 g white sticky rice, soaked for 6 hours, or overnight
- 1 cup dried mushrooms, soaked with rice
- 200 g cooked peeled prawns
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flavourless oil
- 2 dry Chinese sausages
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 Cup frozen Corn
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp coriander paste
8Recipe is created for
Drain rice and mushrooms. Add salt, sugar and flavourless oil. Mix well. Put into Varoma receptacle in a donut shape to leave holes in the centre for the steam to come through.
Place chinese sausage on varoma tray.
Put 1 litre of water into TM bowl. Set varoma into place and cook 23 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Remove chinese sausage.
Add prawns to rice. Mix well and re-shape into donut shape. Place peas and corn in Varoma tray. Continue cooking rice for 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
While rice is cooking, chop sausage into thin slices and place in Thermoserver. Add sesame oil, light soy sauce and coriander to Thermoserver, and mix.
When rice has finished, add rice and peas/corn to Thermoserver, mix well and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Apple crumble cake