- 500 g white sticky rice, soaked for 6 hours, or overnight
- 1 cup dried mushrooms, soaked with rice
- 200 g cooked peeled prawns
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flavourless oil
- 2 dry Chinese sausages
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 Cup frozen Corn
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp coriander paste
8Recipe is created for
Drain rice and mushrooms. Add salt, sugar and flavourless oil. Mix well. Put into Varoma receptacle in a donut shape to leave holes in the centre for the steam to come through.
Place chinese sausage on varoma tray.
Put 1 litre of water into TM bowl. Set varoma into place and cook 23 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Remove chinese sausage.
Add prawns to rice. Mix well and re-shape into donut shape. Place peas and corn in Varoma tray. Continue cooking rice for 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
While rice is cooking, chop sausage into thin slices and place in Thermoserver. Add sesame oil, light soy sauce and coriander to Thermoserver, and mix.
When rice has finished, add rice and peas/corn to Thermoserver, mix well and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns