- 120 grams pizza Blend Shredded Cheese
- 25 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- .1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams Milk
- .1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 200 grams Dried Elbow Pasta, Add or Subtract to your own judgement
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Start by putting 1000g of water for pasta, season water. Add dried pasta. cooking time depends on the pasta/ speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" / 90 degrees. Once pasta is cooked transfer to a thermoserve to keep warm.
Add all remaining ngredients and cook 7 - 8 Mins/Speed 3/90 Degrees.
Add Cheese sauce to pasta and carefully combine. Serve.....I take no responsibility if you eat this whole thing on your own. I know I have in the past (oops). Enjoy.....there is nothing better on a cold winters day/night then the smell, taste and texture of Mac & Cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Spicy Vodka Pasta
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake