- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 40 g Butter
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chilli
- 2tbs TM Veggie Stock
- 400 g Aborio Rice
- 300 g diced Pumpkin, Diced into 2cm cubes
- 500 g chicken breast/thigh, Diced into 2cm cubes
- 500m water
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250 g Spinach Frozen
- 25 g Shredded coconut
- 60 g sun dried tomatos, Cut into strips
- 100 g Cashews raw
Dice pumpkin and raw chicken into 1.5 - 2cm cubes
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/ sp7, scrape down sides of bowl
Add butter, oil and curry powder. Saute for 3min/varoma/sp1
Add rice, saute 1min/100*/sp1/reverse
Add wine, TM stock, water, coconut milk, diced pumpkin, raw chicken cook 100*/20 min/sp1 /reverse
Pour ingredients over shredded coconut, spinach, sundried tomatoes and cashews. Allow to stand in covered bowl or thermoserver for 5-10minutes to thicken
- Simply remove chicken from the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto