- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic, Peeled, ends removed
- 1 brown onion, Small, peeled &amp;amp;amp; cut in 1/2
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 250 grams bacon, Cut in larger chunks
- 100 grams dry white wine
- 600 --- light cream
- 400 grams Tomato pasta sauce, Home made
- 30 grams Dijon mustard
- 200 grams Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 350 grams pasta shells
Put Parmesan into the Mixing Bowl and grate with MC on 10 sec/speed 10 & set aside.
Place garlic & onion into the Mixing Bowl an chop 4 secs/speed 5. Scape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula
Add Olive Oil & sauté 4 mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add Bacon & Wine, then sauté 1min /Varoma/speed 1
Add all other ingredients except the Pasta & cook 3mins/100deg/ Speed 1
Add the pasta & cook 15 mins /100deg/speed 1. Check pasta pack & cook for as long as the instructions state.
When pasta is cooked through, serve immediately with Sprinkled Parmesan.
Creamy Bacon & Mustard Pasta
Can be made in the TM31 or the TM5
Can be made with Chicken instead of or in addition to bacon. Could also be made into a Rissotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto