- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic, Peeled, ends removed
- 1 brown onion, Small, peeled &amp;amp;amp; cut in 1/2
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 250 grams bacon, Cut in larger chunks
- 100 grams dry white wine
- 600 --- light cream
- 400 grams Tomato pasta sauce, Home made
- 30 grams Dijon mustard
- 200 grams Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 350 grams pasta shells
Put Parmesan into the Mixing Bowl and grate with MC on 10 sec/speed 10 & set aside.
Place garlic & onion into the Mixing Bowl an chop 4 secs/speed 5. Scape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula
Add Olive Oil & sauté 4 mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add Bacon & Wine, then sauté 1min /Varoma/speed 1
Add all other ingredients except the Pasta & cook 3mins/100deg/ Speed 1
Add the pasta & cook 15 mins /100deg/speed 1. Check pasta pack & cook for as long as the instructions state.
When pasta is cooked through, serve immediately with Sprinkled Parmesan.
Creamy Bacon & Mustard Pasta
Can be made in the TM31 or the TM5
Can be made with Chicken instead of or in addition to bacon. Could also be made into a Rissotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)