THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g pasta, any type
- 1000 g cold water
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 spring onions, Chopped
- 2 Skinless chicken breast fillets, Sliced into 2-3cm strips
- 4 bacon rasher, rindless, Sliced
- 100 g semi sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 1 tablespoon stock paste, (Veggie)
- 125 g cold water, (1/2 cup)
- 500 g double cream, (2 Cups)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1000g water into the TM bowl and chicken into the Varoma.
Steam for 15 min/Varoma temperature/speed 4 or until cooked.
Whilst chicken is steaming cook pasta as per instructions on packet and when ready place in ThermoServer.
Once cooked, add chicken to pasta in the ThermoServer.
Empty liquid from TM bowl.
Place garlic and spring onions in TM bowl, with MC on chop for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add sundried tomatoes and bacon, return MC to lid and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil, replace MC and cook for 2 minutes/100°C/speed 1on reverse
Add water, stock, cream and mustard and cook for 20 minutes/80°C/ speed 2 on reverse until sauce reduces slightly.
Pour sauce over chicken and pasta and toss to combine.
Serve immediately, sprinkle with Parmesan to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Beef and vegetable stew
- mayo egg free
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice