- 4 rashers shortcut bacon, cut into 3cm squares
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g button mushrooms (3-4)
- 80 g broccoli florets
- 25 g olive oil
- 150 g Dried Pasta
- 500 g warm water
- 250 g pure cream
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- small handful mixed dried herbs
- 150-200 g shredded roast chicken
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop bacon, garlic, whole mushrooms and broccoli for 5 sec on speed 4. Scrape down sides. Chop for another 3 sec on speed 4.
Add oil and cook for 5 mins, 100 degrees
Add pasta, water, cream, vegetable stock and herbs. Cook for 20 mins, 100 degrees
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add chicken and mix 20 sec speed 2.
This dish is great for hiding vegetables from little eyes and an easy way to use up leftover roast chicken.
Great for freezing in kiddy serves
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Passata Sauce
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference