- 150 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 250 g Fettucine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 sticks Celery, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 40 g olive oil
- 440 g tinned asparagus spears
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 300 g water/juice from tinned asparagus
- 30 g vegetable or chicken stock concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 300 g sour cream
Grate tasty cheese for 4 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
2. Cook fettuccine according to instructions in EDC p. 16, rinse using Varoma then set aside to drain while you start making remainder of casserole.
3. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl then chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add oil then sauté for 3 minutes at 100o on reverse speed soft.
4. Add celery, capsicum, chicken, asparagus juice/water and stock and cook for 5 minutes at 100o on reverse speed soft. Add asparagus spears, oregano, sour cream and cook for further 7 minutes at 100o on reverse speed soft.
5. Spoon half the chicken mixture over the base of a greased casserole dish, top with pasta then remaining chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese then bake in a moderate oven for about 45 minutes at 180o or until cheese is lightly browned.
Creamy Chicken, Pasta & Asparagus Casserole
TIP: No reason you can’t change up some of your veggies – i.e. you could add some mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, squash etc.
Based on AWW Pasta Cookbook p. 31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry