- 150 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 250 g Fettucine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 sticks Celery, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 40 g olive oil
- 440 g tinned asparagus spears
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 300 g water/juice from tinned asparagus
- 30 g vegetable or chicken stock concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 300 g sour cream
Grate tasty cheese for 4 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
2. Cook fettuccine according to instructions in EDC p. 16, rinse using Varoma then set aside to drain while you start making remainder of casserole.
3. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl then chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add oil then sauté for 3 minutes at 100o on reverse speed soft.
4. Add celery, capsicum, chicken, asparagus juice/water and stock and cook for 5 minutes at 100o on reverse speed soft. Add asparagus spears, oregano, sour cream and cook for further 7 minutes at 100o on reverse speed soft.
5. Spoon half the chicken mixture over the base of a greased casserole dish, top with pasta then remaining chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese then bake in a moderate oven for about 45 minutes at 180o or until cheese is lightly browned.
Creamy Chicken, Pasta & Asparagus Casserole
TIP: No reason you can’t change up some of your veggies – i.e. you could add some mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, squash etc.
Based on AWW Pasta Cookbook p. 31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption