THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4-500 grams chicken thighs, partially frozen, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 onion
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cream, (I use cooking cream)
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 125 grams water, (or white wine for adults version)
- 1 cob of corn kernels, (cooked)
- 1 Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
8Recipe is created for
Mince chicken: 5 seconds or less (according to desired consistency) / speed 7. Put aside.
2. Chop garlic, onion, carrots: 5 seconds / speed 7.
3. Add oil. Saute: Varoma / 3 minutes / speed 1
4. Add chicken. Saute: 100 deg / 5 minutes / speed 1
5. Add the rest of the ingredients. 100 degrees / 8 mminutes / REVERSE / speed 1.
Add corn kernels and spinach leaves. 2 minutes / REVERSE / soft speed, or until the leaves have wilted and are stirred completely through.
Fussy-kid-friendly basic sauce
Adding visible vegies
Begin cooking pasta of your choice on the stove-top at Step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)
- Chicken & Asparagus Lasagna
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread