THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4-500 grams chicken thighs, partially frozen, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 onion
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cream, (I use cooking cream)
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 125 grams water, (or white wine for adults version)
- 1 cob of corn kernels, (cooked)
- 1 Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
8Recipe is created for
Mince chicken: 5 seconds or less (according to desired consistency) / speed 7. Put aside.
2. Chop garlic, onion, carrots: 5 seconds / speed 7.
3. Add oil. Saute: Varoma / 3 minutes / speed 1
4. Add chicken. Saute: 100 deg / 5 minutes / speed 1
5. Add the rest of the ingredients. 100 degrees / 8 mminutes / REVERSE / speed 1.
Add corn kernels and spinach leaves. 2 minutes / REVERSE / soft speed, or until the leaves have wilted and are stirred completely through.
Fussy-kid-friendly basic sauce
Adding visible vegies
Begin cooking pasta of your choice on the stove-top at Step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard