- 50 g Block of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed
- 100 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 40 g Butter, or olive oil
- 250 g chicken breast, diced
- 150 g fresh cream - light
- 50 g Sour Cream Light
- 60 g white wine
- 1 tbsp of TM Stock Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or dry Basil
- 200 g Spiral pasta
- 1 can canellini beans, rinsed, drained
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 448 Calories, with parmesan mixed through
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan Cheese in TM Bowl. Grate for 8 secs on Speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic, chilli and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add butter or olive oil and saute' for 3 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add chicken and saute' on Varoma for 3 minutes on
Add the cream, wine, TM stock concentrate and basil and cook for 10 minutes at 100 on . In the last 2 minutes add the drained beans and cracked pepper.
Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
Mix pasta, sauce and parmesan in your thermoserver and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto