- 100 g Block of Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 red chilli, (optional)
- 100 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 40 g Butter
- 500 g chicken breast, diced
- 450 ml of Fresh Cream
- 75 g white wine
- 1 tbsp of TM Stock Concentrate
- 1 tbsp of fresh Basil
- I tbsp of Fresh Parsley
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan Cheese in TM Bowl. Grate for 8 secs on Speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic, chilli and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and saute' for 3 minutes at 100 on speed 1.
Add chicken and saute' on Varoma for 3 minutes on
Add the cream, wine, TM stock concentrate and basil and cook for 10 minutes at 100 on
Pour over your favourite pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cracked pepper and garnish with parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon