- 1 Onion chopped into quarters
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4-5 sprig Parsely leaves
- 1 Zucchini medium size
- 1 red capsicum
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1/2 Punnet of cherry or 2 large tomatoes or tin of chopped Tomatos
- 300 grams water
- 200 grams cream
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 1 diced chicken breast or 2 thighs
- 300 grams spaghetti pasta
- Parmesan Cheese, shaved
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion, garlic and parsley into the bowl
Chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides
Add capsicum and zucchini to the bowl
Chop 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides
Add olive oil to the bowl
Saute 3 minutes, 120c, speed 1
Add tomatoes, vegetable stock, diced chicken, water and cream to the bowl
Cook 10 minutes, 100c, speed 1
Add spaghetti to the bowl ensure all is submerged in the sauce
7 minutes, 100c, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed "Gentle stir setting"
Pour into thermoserver and let sit for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with parmesan, and chopped herbs!
Accessories you need
Healthy low carb version, serve with spiralised zucchini and carrot, steam for last 5 minutes in varoma.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Spiced Chai Latte Mix
- Clare's Creamy Coconut Yoghurt - Automated TM5 Version
- Breakfast Bites (Wheat & Refined Sugar Free)
- coco-nutty crunchy granola (I quit Sugar)
- My Raspberry Ripple (I Quit Sugar Sarah Wilson)
- Beetroot Chorizo & Feta Risotto
- Raw Broccoli, Basil & Cashew Pesto
- Ryvita Style Crackers (Wheat, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Raw Lemon Slice