- 1 onion, Cut in half
- 600 grams water
- 3 chirizo smoked sauusages
- 2 garlic, Peeled
- 50 grams cream
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 tomatoes, Fresh chop up or use 1/2 can of tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons EDC vege stock
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves, About 2 hand fulls
- 60 grams Fresh parmasen cheese, Pre grate this in machine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add onion to bowl and chop
for 5 seconds on speed 5
Add garlic , tomatoes and parsley chop for 3 seconds on speed 5
Add a little olive oil and scrape down if needed
and saute for 5 minutes on varoma speed 1
Add chorizo and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees , speed one
Add water , rice , cream and stock
Cook for 17 minutes on 100 degrees speed 1
place basket on top to avaoid splaters
remove from jug , have ready your thermo warmer or bowl add grated Parmesan cheese and stir in fresh baby spinach
put lid on and wait 5 to ten minutes to serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)