- 15 grams Parmesan cheese
- .5 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 10 grams Butter
- 100 grams arborio rice
- 1 tablespoons dry white wine
- 25 grams chicken stock paste
- 375 grams water
- 60 grams Frozen peas and corn
- 200 grams green prawns
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 0.5 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Place parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10sec / speed 9. Set aside. 2. Place onion, garlic and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 3sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.3. Add butter to mixing bowl and saute 2 min / varoma / reverse / speed 1.4. Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute 1:30sec / 100°C / reverse / speed 1.5. Add stock and water and cook 17min / 100°C / reverse / speed 1.6. Add prawns, peas and corn, and lemon juice and cook a further 3min / 100°C / reverse / speed 1.7. Pour into thermoserver or other bowl, mix through sour cream and reserved grated parmesan and season generously with black pepper. Leave to rest for 5 mins.
Accessories you need
Recipe coule easily be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni