- 6-8 cloves garlic
- 1 Large White Onion (quartered)
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoon Sweet Soy Sauce
- 400 g cream
- 2-4 large mushrooms, or to taste
- 2 level tablespoons flour
- 60 g Marsala (Crema), or to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onion and garlic in TM jug.
2. Chop speed 8 for 5 seconds.
3. Add oil and cook for 4 minutes at 100 deg, speed 1.
4. Add mushroom, flour, soy sauce, marsala and cream.
5. Cook for 7 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 2. (MC off)
6. Serve with your choice of pasta!
You can easily serve this with prawns or chicken. This is also a nice sauce to use with steak or chicken breast (without the pasta).
The mushrooms can sometimes break down a bit, even on reverse. Lower the speed if this is a problem.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!