- 6-8 cloves garlic
- 1 Large White Onion (quartered)
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoon Sweet Soy Sauce
- 400 g cream
- 2-4 large mushrooms, or to taste
- 2 level tablespoons flour
- 60 g Marsala (Crema), or to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onion and garlic in TM jug.
2. Chop speed 8 for 5 seconds.
3. Add oil and cook for 4 minutes at 100 deg, speed 1.
4. Add mushroom, flour, soy sauce, marsala and cream.
5. Cook for 7 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 2. (MC off)
6. Serve with your choice of pasta!
You can easily serve this with prawns or chicken. This is also a nice sauce to use with steak or chicken breast (without the pasta).
The mushrooms can sometimes break down a bit, even on reverse. Lower the speed if this is a problem.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Three cup duck tongue
- Sultana & coconut slice