- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion, Quatered
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tsp Dried Chives
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 2 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Whole Black Peppercorns
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams Bacon Pieces
- 40 grams olive oil
- 300 grams cream
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 340 grams Fettuccine
- 300 grams Milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic,onion,chilli,chives,parsley,mustard seeds and pepper corns in bowl and chop for 6 seconds speed 7
2. Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
3. Add mushrooms,bacon pieces,cream,sour cream,milk and dijon mustard and cook for 6 minutes 100 degress reverse speed 1
4. When cooked empty sauce into thermoserver and set aside
For TM5 users go to boiled pasta on your chip,for TM31 users go to p22 of the EDC or
1. Give the bowl a quick rinse under the tap and add 1200g of water to the bowl and bring to the boil for 10 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
2. Add 1.5 tsp of salt and i always add around 20g of olive oil at this point,add 320-360g of fettuccine through the hole in the lid and cook for 11-12 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 1 (cooking time of pasta will be on the packet)
4. When the fettuccine is cooked empty in a colander and drain well,tip fettuccnine back into bowl and add sauce and mix for 30 seconds reverse speed 2
5. pour finished carbonara back into the thermoserver let stand for a couple of minutes then serve and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!
I have been working on this revised version of my one pot Carbonara off and on for over 6 months now and i am finally happy it has all the improvements i wanted,it is no longer glaggy but has a nice flowing creamy sauce,please try and enjoy and dont forget to comment and rate,Thanks Tony
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma