- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams diced lamb, dice to 1.5cm
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 tbsp rosemary, dried
- 300ml --- cream
- 40 grams parmesan, cubed
- 300 grams Penne
- 125 grams mushrooms
- parsley, For garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Add oil to . 10mins/100degree/
and add meat slowly over 2mins as you chop it up. When browned off place in thermoserver. There will be lots liquid. Place in thermoserver to keep meat moist and continue cooking process
No need rinse the bowl. Add butter and mushroom.
Set aside in a small bowl
Add cream and rosemary to bowl & cook
8mins/90degree//speed 1/ MC Off
Add parmesan and with MC On to smooth by turning up slowly to speed 10.
Secure MC with spatula and be careful hot cream does not splash out.
Drain juice of meat in thermoserver and add the cream mixture and mushroom to the thermoserver
Rinse bowl and cook pasta.
Pasta cooked. Add to thermoserver with cream and meat mix
Garnish some parlsley and some blackpepper
Method Meat :
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots