- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams diced lamb, dice to 1.5cm
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 tbsp rosemary, dried
- 300ml --- cream
- 40 grams parmesan, cubed
- 300 grams Penne
- 125 grams mushrooms
- parsley, For garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Add oil to . 10mins/100degree/
and add meat slowly over 2mins as you chop it up. When browned off place in thermoserver. There will be lots liquid. Place in thermoserver to keep meat moist and continue cooking process
No need rinse the bowl. Add butter and mushroom.
Set aside in a small bowl
Add cream and rosemary to bowl & cook
8mins/90degree//speed 1/ MC Off
Add parmesan and with MC On to smooth by turning up slowly to speed 10.
Secure MC with spatula and be careful hot cream does not splash out.
Drain juice of meat in thermoserver and add the cream mixture and mushroom to the thermoserver
Rinse bowl and cook pasta.
Pasta cooked. Add to thermoserver with cream and meat mix
Garnish some parlsley and some blackpepper
Method Meat :
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests