THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500g Chicken thigh meat diced
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 Rashes bacon diced
- 3tbs seeded mustard
- 1cup frozen peas & corn
- 1/2 package packet of thin spaghetti pasta
- 800g water
- 300g cream
- Good pinch salt
- 2tbs TMX Veg Stock Paste
- Shaved Parmesan to garnish
- 1tbs olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 5secs speed 7
Scrap down sides of bowl and add olive oil and sauté 2mins speed 2 temp 100 degrees
Add diced bacon and chicken and sautée 10 mins 100degrees reverse speed 1
Add TMX stock paste, water, cream, salt, mustard and spaghetti taking care to incorporate through lid until soften and completely absorbed into sauce cooking at 100 degrees reverse speed soft for 20 mins or until spaghetti is cooked
Put frozen peas into thermo server and pour cooked chicken and pasta over the top and leave for 10 mins to rest then stir peas through just before serving finally, top with shaved Parmesan.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles