THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1/2 Brown, onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 30-50 grams olive oil
- 200 grams bacon, sliced
- 200 grams Chicken fillets, diced
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 400 grams Tomatos (ripe)
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 200 grams cream
- pepper to taste
- 250-300 grams dried fettuccini pasta, broken in half
- 300 grams water
- fresh basil leaves to taste
- 50-100 grams Parmesan cheese, crust removed, cut into pieces (3cm)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9 transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place onion & garlic into bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl using spatula.
3. Add bacon and olive oil, cook 5 minutes/120 degrees/speed1.
4. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, water, cream, vegetable stock & pepper, cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
5. Add chicken & fettuccini, mix well making sure all pasta is submerged into liquid. Cook 12 minutes/100 degrees/
6. Check pasta and chicken is cooked once 12 minutes is finished add extra time if required. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Serve with reserved paremesan cheese and some parsley or basil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini