- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 6 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 60 g Salted butter
- 100 g carrots, sliced
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g red capsicum, sliced
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 250 g spaghetti
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100 g grape tomatoes, halved
- Cut Parmesan into 2 cm pieces and place into mixing bowl. Insert MC and grate, 10 seconds, speed 10. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Place onions, garlic, olive oil and unsalted butter into the mixing bowl. Insert MC and chop, 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add carrots and without MC saute, 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Add mushrooms, red capsicum and broccoli and without MC cook, 5 minutes, 90 degrees, reverse, speed 0.5.
- While above step is cooking, bring a pot of salted water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Add cream, 70 grams of reserved Parmesan cheese, basil and oregano and without MC cook, 10 minutes, 90 degrees, reverse, speed 0.5.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook until al dente. Once pasta is cooked, drain and place into thermoserver.
- Add grape tomatoes and without MC cook, 30 seconds, 90 degrees, reverse, speed 0.5.
- Pour sauce over the spaghetti and toss to combine. Allow sauce to thicken for a few minutes, then serve sprinkled with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Sauce will thicken after a few minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese