- 150 g spiral rice pasta, gluten free
- 450 g warm water
- 200 g cream
- 200 g chicken
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 --- onion
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch parsley
Chop garlic and onion for 5 seconds speed 8Place remaining ingredients except egg and cook for 15 mins, temp 100, soft speed on reverse.Add parlsey and cook for further 4 mins, pour in egg through the hole.Pour into serving dish with parm cheese if desired.
Optional to add veg you have in the fridge.. peas, brocolli etc.
Also Add bacon for additional fat for weight gain.
Let the pasta sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer