- 150 g spiral rice pasta, gluten free
- 450 g warm water
- 200 g cream
- 200 g chicken
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 --- onion
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch parsley
Chop garlic and onion for 5 seconds speed 8Place remaining ingredients except egg and cook for 15 mins, temp 100, soft speed on reverse.Add parlsey and cook for further 4 mins, pour in egg through the hole.Pour into serving dish with parm cheese if desired.
Optional to add veg you have in the fridge.. peas, brocolli etc.
Also Add bacon for additional fat for weight gain.
Let the pasta sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Tuna Risotto
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Mash and steamed veg
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Simple Carrot Salad