- 150 g spiral rice pasta, gluten free
- 450 g warm water
- 200 g cream
- 200 g chicken
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 --- onion
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch parsley
Chop garlic and onion for 5 seconds speed 8Place remaining ingredients except egg and cook for 15 mins, temp 100, soft speed on reverse.Add parlsey and cook for further 4 mins, pour in egg through the hole.Pour into serving dish with parm cheese if desired.
Optional to add veg you have in the fridge.. peas, brocolli etc.
Also Add bacon for additional fat for weight gain.
Let the pasta sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles