- 4 Hard boiled eggs
- 2 level teaspoons To taste, curry powder
- 1.5 tablespoons plain flour
- 350 grams Milk
- 2 heaped tsp tomato sauce
- 60 grams Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- to taste pepper
- dash freshly squeezed lemon juice
- to taste parsley, Chopped, to serve
Cook the rice in your preferred method and keep warm in a Thermoserver.
Add all ingredients to the bowl, except the eggs, lemon juice and parsley.
Cook 90°C/ 6mins/sp3.
Peel and halve the eggs.
Add to the sauce and warm through at 90°C/ sp soft/ 3 minutes or until warmed through.
Serve over the rice with a squeeze of lemon and sprinkle of parsley.
An easy, quick and cheap dinner. Serve over fluffy rice.
Tastes great the next day too..after the sauce has flavoured the eggs.
This tecioe serves 2 big eaters or 4 small.
Join my Facebook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners for more recipes,tips and cooking class schedules on the Gold Coast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay