- Rice or quinoa, for serving
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 15 g vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 1 MC of water
- 500 g cauliflower florets
- 400 g cooked prawned, defrosted throughout
Cook rice or quinoa, as per EDC recipe. Once ready, pour it into ThermoServer to keep warm.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and chop 5 seconds/speed 6, and scrape down.
Add oil and sauté 3 minutes/speed 1/100 degrees.
Add curry powder, stock and water and sauté for 1 minute/speed 1/100 degrees.
Add cauliflower and cook 5 minutes// /100 degrees. Gently, help the mixing with the spatula a couple of time.
Add prawns and cook 3 minutes///100 degrees.
Taste and adjust for seasoning.
Serve on a bed of rice or (as I did) quinoa.
This recipe has been adapted from:
The quantities are enough for 4 people, if you are eating sometime more, or for 2 people as a single course (all-in-one course).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls